Our focus is on providing incredible results that protect our client’s natural lashes. We will design your look according to your natural lashes, eyes, and face. If you desire a particular look, whether it be natural, dramatic, or somewhere in between, we will create it for you. We use a variety of top brand name lash products to give you the ultimate final product that suits your needs best.
LASH LIFTS & TINTS
Our lash lift service gives a curl to your natural lashes that lasts up to 8 weeks. Your lashes will appear longer and fuller. Looking for a more dramatic look, add on a lash tint for darker lashes.
Our licensed aestheticians use Ellebana Elleplex solution which hydrates, nourishes, and strengthens your lashes, keeping them healthy and strong.
At Bare Beauty we use Ellebana Elleplex solutions for our brow lamination. Elleplex for the brows, strengthens, hydrates, protects and is vegan friendly. Brow Lamination is a process that straightens the brow hair, lifts, and gives a better shape to your brows. This brow treatment lasts 6-8 weeks.
Brow tint is a semi-permanent solution that lasts 3-4 weeks on the brow hairs, and lightly stains the skin for 1-2 days. Tint compared to Henna provides a more natural look.
Henna brows are a type of tinting that stains the skin giving you tinted hairs for up to 6 weeks and a tint on the skin that can last up to 10 days. This service is a fantastic way to try out a shape before committing to semi-permanent makeup, or if you just want your eyebrows shaped and filled temporarily.
SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP
MICROBLADING – $400*
…is a semi-permanent tattoo used to create hair like strokes manually with a tool to place pigment into the skin for a natural fuller eyebrow. This will enhance your features in a subtle but noticeable way!
MANUAL SHADING – $475*
…is a powdered like technique and is also done by a handheld tool with tiny needles pricking the skin and inserting pigment in a very subtle powder technique.
OMBRÉ SHADING – $600*
…is the newest trend in eyebrow semi-permanent makeup. It gives a soft shaded brow pencil look. Once healed, it is more natural looking than solid color. It gives great definition and depth to the brows. Pigments tend to stay longer with this technique.
LIP BLUSHING – $600*
$250 (1 year touch up)
… is a semi-permanent tattoo that can enhance the color and shape of your lips and give the impression of more fullness. This is done by depositing color ink into your lips and along your lip line to improve the overall look. The color is subtle to give natural-looking results.
*Prices cover 2 sessions
MICROBLADING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
There are many stages to your brows healing. Initially, brows will become very dark, then light (1st week) -sometimes appearing as though the hair stroke has disappeared (2nd and 3rd week) – and then color returning once fully healed (4th week). A follow up appointment is necessary, where the entire brow is microbladed again.
- Do not get your brows wet for the first 24 hours. You can start washing your face as usual after 24 hours with a gentle cleanser such as replenishing cleanser form Skinceuticals.
- Do not expose your brows to excessive moisture for 7 days. This includes saunas, steam rooms,bath or sweat. Apply a thick layer of ointment before showering.
- Maintain moisture on your brows with the aftercare ointment (We recommend Aquaphor).Re-apply twice daily with a clean cotton swab.
- Do not wipe off aftercare ointment from your eyebrows. This can cause the scab to fall off prematurely. Wash them off gently.
- Do not pick, scratch or rub your scabs.
- Do not wear makeup over your brows until scabs have fallen off.
- Avoid working out or sweating profusely until after 10 days. Salt in your sweat will draw the pigment out.
- Sleep on your back! Rubbing your brows on pillows may cause scabs to come off and produce patchy brow healing.
- Make sure to come back for a touch up appointment between 4-8 weeks. Extra charge may be added when booked beyond 8 weeks.
- Annual touch ups are required to maintain fresh looking eyebrows
– all prices subject to change. prices here may not reflect current pricing. please visit us or call for most up to date and current pricing –
LATISSE® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.