BARE BEAUTY LASH EXPERIENCE
One of Hollywood’s biggest secrets…is no more! Now you can have full and fabulous lashes just like the stars, with Bare Beauty Lashes. This semi-permanent technique involves attaching a single synthetic fiber to a natural eyelash using a bonding agent. In other words, one single extension is placed on one individual natural eyelash. The results are amazing and you won’t believe your eyes! You will have instant volume along with long, luscious lashes. Best of all, our extensions are so natural, no one will be able to tell they’re not yours. Throw away the lash curlers and clumpy mascaras and schedule your appointment for longer, sexier lashes!
Our focus is on providing incredible results that protect our client’s natural lashes. We will design your look according to your natural lashes, eyes, and face. If you desire a particular look, whether it be natural, dramatic, or somewhere in between, we will create it for you. We use a variety of top brand name lash products to give you the ultimate final product that suits your needs best.
Our licensed aestheticians use Ellebana Elleplex solution which hydrates, nourishes, and strengthens your lashes, keeping them healthy and strong.
Our lash lift service gives a curl to your natural lashes that lasts up to 8 weeks. Your lashes will appear longer and fuller. Looking for a more dramatic look, add on a last tint for darker lashes.
LASH AFTER CARE
- Do Not wash eyes 24 hours after lash application
- Avoid steam and sweat 24 hours after lash application
- Avoid strong heat while wearing extensions, as heat can reduce the adhesive bond
- Avoid rubbing and pulling on lashes
- Avoid oil based and waterproof makeup around lashes
- Do not use an eyelash curler on extensions
- Clean your extensions everyday with an oil free makeup remover. We recommend using a clean mascara wand dipped into cleaner and gently brushing through the extensions, avoiding the base of the extension (lash line)
- Book a fill appointment 2 weeks from previously lash app
MICROBLADING – $400*
…is a semi-permanent tattoo used to create hair like strokes manually with a tool to place pigment into the skin for a natural fuller eyebrow. This will enhance your features in a subtle but noticeable way!
MANUAL SHADING – $475*
…is a powdered like technique and is also done by a handheld tool with tiny needles pricking the skin and inserting pigment in a very subtle powder technique.
OMBRÉ SHADING – $600*
…is the newest trend in eyebrow semi-permanent makeup. It gives a soft shaded brow pencil look. Once healed, it is more natural looking than solid color. It gives great definition and depth to the brows. Pigments tend to stay longer with this technique.
*Prices cover 2 sessions
MICROBLADING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
There are many stages to your brows healing. Initially, brows will become very dark, then light (1st week) -sometimes appearing as though the hair stroke has disappeared (2nd and 3rd week) – and then color returning once fully healed (4th week). A follow up appointment is necessary, where the entire brow is microbladed again.
- Do not get your brows wet for the first 24 hours. You can start washing your face as usual after 24 hours with a gentle cleanser such as replenishing cleanser form Skinceuticals.
- Do not expose your brows to excessive moisture for 7 days. This includes saunas, steam rooms,bath or sweat. Apply a thick layer of ointment before showering.
- Maintain moisture on your brows with the aftercare ointment (We recommend Aquaphor).Re-apply twice daily with a clean cotton swab.
- Do not wipe off aftercare ointment from your eyebrows. This can cause the scab to fall off prematurely. Wash them off gently.
- Do not pick, scratch or rub your scabs.
- Do not wear makeup over your brows until scabs have fallen off.
- Avoid working out or sweating profusely until after 10 days. Salt in your sweat will draw the pigment out.
- Sleep on your back! Rubbing your brows on pillows may cause scabs to come off and produce patchy brow healing.
- Make sure to come back for a touch up appointment between 4-8 weeks. Extra charge may be added when booked beyond 8 weeks.
- Annual touch ups are required to maintain fresh looking eyebrows
– all prices subject to change. prices here may not reflect current pricing. please visit us or call for most up to date and current pricing –
LATISSE® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.